For over 10 years, Troyes’s Hippopotamus select the best tasting cuts of meat.
And because savour and tenderness are also determined by the cooking of the meat, each cut of meat is prepared expertly according to your preferences.
Hippopotamus restaurant is committed to offering you the best welcome, a friendly atmosphere and the most delicious meat.Read more
Service every day:
- Monday to Thursday: from 12am until 2:45pm and from 7pm until 11pm.
- Friday: from 12am until 2:45pm and from 7pm until midnight.
- Saturday: from 12am until 3pm and from 7pm until midnight.
- Sunday : from 12am until 3pm and from 7pm until 11pm.
Book your table
This request cannot be construed as a firm booking.
We shall answer within 24 to 48 hours to confirm your booking.
Hippo Ciné, the winning combination restaurant + ciniema in Troyes:
Keep your cinema ticket after the movie, and get €5 off your meal of at least €23 per person (valid only on the day of the screening as indicated on the ticket).Read more
Espace Ciné City - Rue des Bas Trévois
Tel : +33 3 25 46 09 70
- Near Ciné City Cinema
- 2 minutes away from the ice-rink and the bowling 1 minute from the hotels Mercure Troyes Centre, Ibis Styles Troyes Centre, Ibis Troyes Centre
CAR PARK :
- Free car park nearby
Longitude : 4.075861300000042
Coming from Paris (A6 or A4)
- → N104/La Francilienne → A5-E15/Sens/Troyes.
- Exit 20 Troyes-Centre
- → N60/Troyes (7km)
- → Avenue Vanier, go along the canal, turn right Bd du 14 Juillet, turn left Rue des Bas Trévois.
Coming from Reims (A4-E17)
- → Chalons-en-Champagne → A26-E17/Troyes.
- Exit 22 Troyes-Centre
- → N77/Troyes-Centre
- → Bd du 14 Juillet.
- Turn left at the first traffic light Rue des Bas Trévois
Coming from Lyon or Dijon (A5/E15)
- → Troyes.
- Exit 21 Troyes-Centre
- → Avenue Pierre Brossolette.
- Take a right at the roundabout Bd du 14 Juillet
- → Turn right at the second traffic light Rue des Bas Trévois.
Troyes-Barberey airport 5 km away
Troyes Central Station 1.5 km away. Line Paris gare de l’Est-Culmont-Bâle.