At Tablapizza inTroyes, you will find the generosity of the southern countryside in a warm atmosphere. Once inside, you could be forgiven for thinking you are in the village square, sitting in the shade of a tree. In this friendly atmosphere, you will enjoy the siple recipe of our regions: grilled meat, salads, “rouléïades”, regional squares, and of course our pizza made on a base of bread dough that will remind you of harvests, mills, flour bags and the baker’s oven.
Those universal and popular dishes will be shared around our cheery guest table or in our restaurant room decorated with antiques and where the atmosphere is warm and friendly.Visite virtuelle
3, rue Raymond Poincaré - 10000 Troyes
Tel : +33325738078
- 50 metres away from the pedestrian precinct, the historic heart of Troyes.
- 50 metres away from the Hôtel de ville
CAR PARKS :
- Langevin car park less than a minute away
- Cathedral car park less than 2 minutes away
By car :
Latitude : 48.2967182
Longitude : 4.0759358
Coming from Paris (A6 or A4)
- → N104/La Francilienne → A5-E15/Sens/Troyes.
- Exit 20 Troyes-Centre → N60/Troyes, avenue Chomedey.
- Take a right on Boulevard Gambetta just before the Champagne theatre.
- At the second traffic light, turn left towards « centre-ville » , go straight on at the roundabout onto Avenue République then rue Raymond Poincaré.
Coming from Reims (A4-E17)
- → Chalons-en-Champagne → A26-E17/Troyes.
- Exit 22 Troyes-Centre → N77/Troyes-Centre → Bd du 14 Juillet.
- AT the second junction, turn right and keep going until the junction with rue Emile Zola, turn right, the restaurant is 100m along, on your right.
Coming from Lyon or Dijon (A5/E15)
- → Troyes.
- Exit 21 Troyes-Centre → Avenue Pierre Brossolette.
- Take a right at the roundabout Bd du 14 Juillet → Turn left towards “centre-ville” onto rue Louis Ulbach and keep going straight on until the junction with rue Emile Zola, turn right, the restaurant is 100m along, on your right.
Troyes-Barberey airport 5 km away
Troyes Central Station 1.5 km away. Line Paris gare de l’Est-Culmont-Bâle.